Sunday, September 18, 2011

Introducing...Brittany Grossman!!!

Name: Brittany Grossman

Hometown: Acworth, Georgia

Current City: Athens, Georgia

College: University of Georgia

Major: Early Childhood Education

Occupation: Pre-K teacher in Barrow County

Connection to the Queen: Friends and sorority sister of Abby

One "Must Have" for the 3-Day: For me it is going to have to be the blister kit! Got to be prepared for the inevitable.

Favorite Quote: "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." -by Albert Einstein.

Favorite Elementary School Memory: I am a huge dork and loved school growing up, which is probably why I returned to elementary school as soon as I could! I think the best memory was in fifth grade when we got to go to Jekyll Island on an over night field trip.

Favorite Craft project you've ever made or had given to you by someone: Teaching pre-k you would think I would be crafty, but sadly I am not the best! The one thing that I have made and loved is an old window that I scrapbooked pages for each window pain. Not very exciting but a pretty big thing for me :)

Funny Story/Memory of the Queen and/or one of her kids (AKA: if you have a funny Jean story or if you didn't know Jean, then write a funny story about Nancy or myself): I wasn’t lucky enough to know the Queen, but have truly been blessed being friends with Abby. I think the past year there are many great memories from dinners and margs to the first steps of training for the walk. I think my favorite memory was our beach trip this past summer. I have never been able to travel with someone else who loves the beach the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment